- Bethesda Memorial Hospital, Boynton Beach, FL
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, FL
- Delray Medical Center, Delray Beach, FL
- JFK Medical Center, Atlantis, FL
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital, Delray Beach, FL
- Select Specialy Hospital
Your First Appointment
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring and note the following:
- Patient's insurance card.
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency.
- Information about patient's medical and surgical history.
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records.
- Co-payments will be collected upon check-in.
- Photo ID is required for all new patient appointments.
New Patient Forms
The following forms are required for new patients only.
- Review of Systems (Dr. Kesselman, Dr. Levy, Dr.Urban, and Dr. Shanmugam Only)
- Patient Information
- Medication Flow Sheet
- Privacy Practices
- Privacy Acknowledgement
The forms are in pdf format. If you are having difficulty opening these files, install the FREE adobe pdf reader.
Insurance and Payment Information
South Florida Gastroenterology Associates, P.A., is a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans, and provides insurance billing. You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please contact us. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.